Hi, I am experiencing another inconsistency in one of my shapeDiver models, which I am not able to explain.
Note: every time I refer to 'geometry input’ in this post, I am referring to a .dxf curve which has been generated within a ShapeDiver model, via ‘ShapeDiverExportDownload’ component.
Here is the details:
- One of my models is failing to upload a ‘geometry input’.
- When check out my GH definition, I find my input curve to be ‘invalid’.
- I generate a ‘new geometry input’ identical to the first one, and this one works. See the following image:
- I try to replicate the error in a ShapeDiver model uploading the following definition and -surprise- both curves import without any problem on the server. Locally on my machine, one of the two still fails (see screenshot)
- Note that altough it works in the minimal model, ‘inputCurve_notOK.dxf’ still fails to import in my original shapediver model, which is the following: ShapeDiver - Online Parametric 3D Configurator
Honestly, this is getting very frustrating for a number of reason:
1- It costs a lot of time trying to trouble shoot the problem, and explain it to you.
2- It is not something that my customers will understand or accept (and rightly so)
I really hope this time you can provide an explanation of what is not working and why.