Saving a view to scale

Hi,

Hopefully someone can assist me. I am trying to save a number of plan and elevational views to scale 1/100 for final printing at A3 size.
The print command allows me to print at a specified scale, but it does not allow me to save the image such that I can add additional notes in Photoshop for example.
This there to save a view at a specified scale or do I need to use view capture to file then manually rescale the image in Photoshop?
The print command has a print to file box but does not allow for any file formats compatible with Photoshop.
The viewcapturetofile doesn’t seem to allow nominating saving the image at a specified scale.

Cheers

Nigel Gough

Hi Nigel,

in the print dialog first drop down, you can choose to print to an image file,
is that what you need?

HTH
-Willem

If you use the dash version of -_ViewCaptureToFile (with the “-” in front), you will have command line options to set the resolution width/height in pixels…

–Mitch

1 Like

If you have a PDF printer software, then you can print to PDF at a specified scale. Depending on your scale you have drawn at in the actual layout, select the paper size and 1:1 scale and you should be able to open Photoshop at 1:1.

Brilliant thanks so much for the help