There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-06-10.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.8 (SR8).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- In Preferences > View, you can now enter more decimal digits, which allows slower zooming speeds.
- The tutorial models have been replaced. The next time you select Help > Learn Rhino > Open Tutorial Models… in the application menu, a dialog will state that there are no tutorial models on your computer and ask you if you wish to download the tutorial models.
- The storage of Aliases has changed. Previously, only your changed aliases were saved, and these were automatically merged with (and overwritten by) the default set of aliases. This made it impossible to delete default aliases or change default aliases. With the 2014-06-10 WIP release, this is changed.
- If you had custom aliases prior to 2014-06-10 and also want to use default aliases, do the following:
- In Rhinoceros > Preferences > Aliases, export your aliases to a text file using the gear pulldown menu at the bottom of the window.
- In the same gear menu, select Reset alias to default.
- In the save gear menu, select Import aliases from file… and navigate to the file where you saved your previous aliases. This will merge your current custom aliases with the default aliases.
- Anti-aliasing was inadvertently disabled in the previous WIP release. This has been fixed.
- Vector printing in perspective view is now enabled.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Lion (10.7.5), latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5) or any version of OS X Mavericks.