There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-07-28.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.9 (SR9).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Rhino now always asks to keep changes when closing documents if you have not explicitly saved your changes. The state of the System Preferences setting “Ask to keep changes when closing documents” is no longer used.
- When commands like Explode produced more that one line of output, only the last line would be visible in the status line. Now a popup window temporarily shows all the output from the completed command.
- Dialogs such as the analysis dialogs and the Osnaps dialog when under the cursor no longer use a dark theme. The dark theme that is currently used in Rhino is not visually compatible with the dark theme in OS X Yosemite.
- The “Distance between items” field in the ArrayCrv dialog now accepts values that include units.
- The code that creates model preview images has been replaced and should fix the intermittent “black preview” issue.
- Autosaves to a remote network could be slow because Rhino would keep the modeling views from updating until the autosave was completed. This has been fixed.
- Several issues with OS X Yosemite have been fixed.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Lion (10.7.5), latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5) or any version of OS X Mavericks.