There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-05-20.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.8 (SR8).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Vector output has been enabled when printing (ortho views only).
- The menu choice File > Save As Template… has been implemented.
- Czech, Polish, and Portuguese localizations added.
- Localization changes:
- The Preferences panels are mostly localized.
- The File Settings panels are mostly localized.
- The standard template files are localized.
- The start up window has been revamped. It now lists recent models and templates and makes common starting operations simpler. See http://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/mac/startwindow for more information.
- Selecting File > New in the application menu opens the default template file.
- Some languages put the command option shortcut letter in parentheses rather than underlining the option letter. This has been fixed.
- The start up window covered the “A new version is available” window and made it hard to know when a new update was available. This has been fixed.
- The code that detects when the cursor touches a screen edge has been improved.
- A problem with the Sweep2 dialog has been fixed.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Lion (10.7.5), latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5) or any version of OS X Mavericks.