There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-06-23.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.8 (SR8).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Switching to another Rhino modeling window now cancels any pending command in the previous modeling window.
- The Import command now works the same as Rhino for Windows.
- Both the Open and Save dialogs have a new Options button that allows access to the import or export options dialog for the selected file format.
- Adding or modifying a command alias now immediately updates the command auto-complete list.
- Changing the grid settings for all viewports in a template now works.
- Visual changes to some of the icons used in the layer panel.
- Lots of other small fixes.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Lion (10.7.5), latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5) or any version of OS X Mavericks.