There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-08-27.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.9 (SR9).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Rhino for Mac has been updated to install correctly on the second beta release of OS X Yosemite and on the upcoming OS X 10.9.5 release.
- Information about your hardware and Rhino software has been moved from the OpenGL preferences panel to its own dialog. You can display this dialog by choosing About Rhinoceros in the application menu and clicking the More Info… button.
- The Inspector sidebar on the right side of the modeling window has a number of changes:
- You can have from 1 to 6 sections in the Inspector sidebar. This is set with a new preference in Preferences > Themes.
- New Viewport and Display inspectors have been added.
- The icons have been updated to match OS X Yosemite styling.
- The icons now have a right-click context menu that let you choose which icons are visible in each section. Each section is individually customizable.
- Panning or rotating a viewport while a command was in progress did not restore the crosshair cursor. This has been fixed.
- Several issues with OS X Yosemite have been fixed.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Lion (10.7.5), latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5) or any version of OS X Mavericks.