There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-03-17.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.8 (SR8).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Single window modeling has been greatly enhanced and is now the default. See the Single Window Modeling post for more information.
- The changes in core Rhino for V5 SR8 have been merged into Rhino for Mac.
- The user interface for modeling windows prior to single window modeling will be removed on April 15, and only single window modeling will be available after that date.
- The command options dialog and command search dialog have been switched to a light theme to be more visually consistent with single window modeling.
- The crash in the SelName command is fixed.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
- Technical, Artistic, and Pen viewport mode crashes on Intel Iris, Intel Iris Pro, and Intel HD 5000 GPUs and has been disabled when running on those GPUs.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires OS X Lion (10.7) or later.