There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-02-26.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.7 (SR7).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Single window modeling has been greatly enhanced and is now the default. See the Single Window Modeling post for more information.
- Operations could be very slow when thousands of objects were moved or modified when using single window modeling. This has been fixed.
- Several problems with using the Versions browser have been fixed.
- Exporting DWG files on OS X 10.8 could crash. This is fixed.
- Rhino sometimes crashed when trying to recover an unsaved model from an earlier crash. This is fixed.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
- Artistic viewport mode crashes on Intel Iris and Intel Iris Pro GPUs and has been disabled when running on either of those GPUs.
- Exporting DWG files on OS X 10.7 might crash.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires OS X Lion (10.7) or later.