There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-01-28.
This is a big update with lots of changes.
You might save a copy of your current Rhinoceros application before overwriting it with this WIP release.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.7 (SR7).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- For OS X 10.8 and 10.9, single window modeling has been greatly enhanced and is now the default. See the Single Window Modeling post for more information.
- The menu item View > Enter Full Screen has been added to the application menu.
- Fix line thickness and line color settings for technical display modes.
- Because of bugs in obsolete versions of 10.7 and 10.8, Rhino now requires 10.7.5 (exactly) or 10.8.5 (exactly) when running on these older versions of OS X.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
- Single window modeling does not yet work on 10.7 and is currently disabled.
- Artistic viewport mode crashes on Intel Iris GPUs and has been disabled when running on that GPU.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires OS X Lion (10.7) or later.