There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-04-07.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.8 (SR8).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Single window modeling has been greatly enhanced and is now the default. See the Single Window Modeling post for more information.
- The user interface for modeling windows prior to single window modeling will be removed on April 15, and only single window modeling will be available after that date.
- The crash in Rendered mode on the Intel HD 5000 GPUs has been fixed.
- The crash when using shadows in Technical, Artistic, and Pen viewport mode on Intel Iris, Intel Iris Pro, and Intel HD 5000 GPUs has been fixed.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Lion (10.7.5), latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5) or any version of OS X Mavericks.