There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-04-01.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.8 (SR8).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- The Korean language is now one of the supported languages in Rhino for Mac.
- The Print dialog now has these additional accessory panels and gives a lot more control over the image printed on a page:
- Output and scaling
- Linetypes and line widths
- Printer information
- Vector output when printing and Layout are not implemented yet.
- Single window modeling has been greatly enhanced and is now the default. See the Single Window Modeling post for more information.
- There are changes in handling 3DConnexion devices that may improve behavior for some users.
- Pressing the Delete key will no longer delete objects when the cursor is in the command field and you are editing text.
- The user interface for modeling windows prior to single window modeling will be removed on April 15, and only single window modeling will be available after that date.
- The crash in the VariableFilletSrf command is fixed.
- The crash when deleting layers in the Layers popover panel has been fixed.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
- Rendered mode might crash on the Intel HD 5000 GPUs. Rhino will warn you before switching to Rendered mode on the Intel HD 5000 GPU.
- Technical, Artistic, and Pen viewport mode crashes on Intel Iris, Intel Iris Pro, and Intel HD 5000 GPUs and has been disabled when running on those GPUs.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Lion (10.7.5), latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5) or any version of OS X Mavericks.