• layout content disappearing
  • chrash while moving vertices
  • history notifications without history activated
  • new dimension attached to previous one
  • dimension styles not showing up in set current annotation style roll out
  • crash after changing linetype scale
  • printdisplay changes permanently to off
  • curve offset not working
  • import layout is importing all layers from the drawing and additional blocks

thank you, still my favorite software out there! <3

Ben

Hi Ben - examples of these would be best if you can - a couple that I can, maybe, address here:

Most likely this is related to moving dimensions, is that correct? Dimensions have history recorded by default.

The command has a Continue option that may be set to Yes, depending on how you activate the command.

Can you run SystemInfo in Rhino and Copy/Paste the results here?

This command is not sticky and, as far as I recall, never has been, between files or between sessions. Maybe it could or should be but it is not…

-Pascal

But you could at least add it to the startup commands to Rhino when opening a new instance of Rhino. However this does not transfer when opening a new file in the same instance. I have a macro to toggle PrintDisplay with an alias pd:

! _PrintDisplay _State _Toggle _Color=_Display _LayoutLinetypes=_Off _Enter
(modify the options as needed)

• but it also has a small bug relative to layouts - if I run the macro while in model space, it tells me LayoutLinetypes is an unknown command. If I am in a layout, it works.
1 Like

I was going to suggest that but it seems to reset per file as well.

-Pascal

Yep, that’s why I have the macro/alias.

Hey Pascal, Helvetesaur,

thank you for your fast answers.

yes, you are right.

nope, i was really concentrating while reproducing this one. had to restart rhino.

i personally prefer this one to be sticky. :slight_smile: printdisplay resets all the time. if your are printing alot of stuff for a presentation or something this is pretty annoying.
@ Helvetosaur: i am absolutly not into macros and stuff, its not fitting into my small brain. for me that’s just another source of error.

cheers,
Ben

Yeah, I understand. Unfortunately Rhino’s command line structure is built around macros - if you open up some of the toolbar buttons in the button editor you will see that - so a little knowledge of macros, even if you don’t make them yourself, is very helpful to understand how Rhino works with command line options.

https://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/basicmacros

1 Like

hey Helvetosaur,

i will give it a try. :slight_smile:

cheers
Ben