There is a new Rhino 6 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This build is for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE for critical work.
IMPORTANT: If you have not already done so, please update AND RUN the latest Rhino 5 for Mac before using this RhinoWIP. This will migrate your Mac V5.4 Preference settings to the latest Mac V5/Mac V6 Preference settings.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Printing raster images should now work in Mojave
- Dimension and Leader objects can have their own text overrides
- Rhino can now be launched with a
TestMaxSpeedadded to Rhino for Mac
- The ribbon bar is now Mojave-dark friendly
Smooth's dialog works as expected
- Render Contents are now unpacked into the user’s folder
- Fixed a regression with command feedback
- Fixed a bug when selecting groups
- Bug fixes, performance, and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Serengeti Mac forum.
Requires macOS High Sierra or later