There is a new Rhino 6 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This build is for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE for critical work.
IMPORTANT: It is strongly advised that you update AND RUN the latest Rhino 5 for Mac before using this RhinoWIP. This will migrate your Mac V5.4 Preference settings to Mac V5.5/Mac V6 Preference settings.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP
- Object Properties: Mapping controls now available
- Rendering materials now report naming conflicts
- Fixed a crash when adding Decals
- Changing Text to uppercase no longer crashes Rhino
- File > Settings > Render tab should now appear
- Launch Rhino with filename(s) as a command-line argument(s)
- Many other bug fixes, performance, and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Serengeti Mac forum.
Requires macOS High Sierra or later