Leader Text have own Text Properties

Any chance Leader objects can get their own Text Properties, or at least Text overrides if you want to customize the size of fonts or arrows? Text objects have their own properties - would be very cool if leaders did as well.

thanks!
-d

Leaders are dimension objects. In Windows at least you can customize them either by creating a new dimension style and applying it to the leader, or by overriding its properties, including text font, height arrow size, etc…

Edit: OK, looks like property overrides have not yet made it into Mac Rhino for dimension objects, so the only thing you can do for now is create a new dimension style and apply it to your leaders.

–Mitch

Cool thanks - I wasn’t even thinking about different dimension styles. This will definitely help!

cheers-
david

I filed this as a “bug” anyway…

http://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/MR-2001

–Mitch

Just to make you jealous, this is what’s missing on the Mac side… I’m sure it will make it in there one of these days. --Mitch

O.M.G. That’s pretty cool. :sweat_smile:

FYI: This should be fixed in the latest RhinoWIP. Better late than never, I guess.

Please test out the latest RhinoWIP over in Serengeti:Mac…you should now be able to have text overrides.