There is a new Rhino 6 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This build is for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE for critical work.
IMPORTANT: If you have not already done so, please update AND RUN the latest Rhino 5 for Mac before using this RhinoWIP. This will migrate your Mac V5.4 Preference settings to Mac V5.5/Mac V6 Preference settings.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Rhino can be started without the showing the splash screen
- Fixed a faulty developer warning
- UnrollSrfUV command now available
- Refinements to Import/Export of Display Modes
- Templates now contain the correct fonts for DimStyles
- Other bug fixes, performance, and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Serengeti Mac forum.
Requires macOS High Sierra or later