There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This Rhino for Mac 5.2 WIP release includes these changes:
- Bug fixes and optimizations to reduce memory use during printing
- ToggleLeftSidebar & ToggleRightSidebar commands are no longer dependent on the toolbar
- Various changes and fixes to accommodate plugin developers
- “ExplicitHistory” improvements
- Added support for debugging third-party components
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11).