A FREE update for Rhino 5 for Mac is now available.
What’s New in 5.4:
- Grasshopper (beta) included
- PanelingTools added
- Selection commands added: Lasso, SelBoundary, SelBox, SelBrush, etc
- More control over Rhino’s Preferences
- 4View and SelBlockInstanceNamed commands added
- Better SketchUp (skp), IGES, dxf, ply, and Collada (dae) file compatibility
- Numerous refinements to the Layout user interface
- Localization and translation updates
- Improved support for macOS High Sierra
- Plugin installation and compatibility improvements
- RhinoCommon bug fixes for plugin developers
- Many performance and stability enhancements
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), macOS Sierra (10.12.6), or macOS High Sierra (10.13.3). macOS High Sierra is recommended.