A FREE update for Rhino 5 for Mac is now available.
What’s New in 5.3:
- Added support for macOS Sierra
- Preferences > General allows for more customizations
- New commands added:
- Improved file IO for SketchUp (.skp), .vrml, .csv, .ply, and .eps
- License validation bug fixes and improvements
- Many user interface refinements throughout
- Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10) OS X El Capitan (10.11), or macOS Sierra (10.12).