A FREE update for Rhino 5 for Mac is now available.
What’s New in 5.5.3:
- Fixed a bug that caused non-uniform viewports
- Python’s rs.BrowseForFolder now works as expected
- Grasshopper: icon display is more reliable
- Mouse scroll wheel preferences now stick between sessions
- File > Revert To… bug fixes
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), macOS Sierra (10.12.6), macOS High Sierra (10.13.6), or macOS Mojave (10.14).