Hi, I’m having an issue with my Version of Rhino 5. Sometime this spring I updated to this version:
Version 5 SR14 64-bit
And every since, I have been having very annoying display issues that are screwing up my workflow. This often happens after I open another desktop program or minimize Rhino. I am also working across two monitors, set to the same resolution. I am on Windows 7 64.
Here’s a screenshot of the issue I’m having:
As you can see, my menu buttons are all showing up at different resolutions, and if I open a drop-down menu, It opens somewhere far from where it should, sometimes on the other monitor, which means I have to go “find” it with my cursor.