Rhino 5 Display Issue

Hi, I’m having an issue with my Version of Rhino 5. Sometime this spring I updated to this version:
Version 5 SR14 64-bit
(5.14.522.8390, 5/22/2017)
Commercial

And every since, I have been having very annoying display issues that are screwing up my workflow. This often happens after I open another desktop program or minimize Rhino. I am also working across two monitors, set to the same resolution. I am on Windows 7 64.
Here’s a screenshot of the issue I’m having:

As you can see, my menu buttons are all showing up at different resolutions, and if I open a drop-down menu, It opens somewhere far from where it should, sometimes on the other monitor, which means I have to go “find” it with my cursor.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Aaron

Hi Aaron - try running SetDPIAwareness, disable scaling and restart Rhino.

Anything happen?

-Pascal

Hi Pascal,
I did that and it seems to be working so far! Thank you!!

I’ll update if anything changes but thank you very much.

Aaron

Hi,
My problem has come back on any file I work with. I had done SetDPIAwareness and Deactivated the scaling, which seemed to work, but only because closing the Rhino file and reopening Rhino reset the scaling anyway, until the problem came back. Do you have any other suggestions?

Back when Windows 10 came along, we put this support page together to help with getting V5 to look better on higher resolution displays it was never designed to support.

Hopefully you’re find something:
https://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/5/video/highres/toolbars_and_text_too_small_in_64-bit_rhino_5_on_high_resolution_screen