After a viewport is maximized from the standard four-view layout a low-res cached/static view of such viewport is displayed till it is panned, zoomed or rotated.
Even if geometry is being updated either by grasshopper/properties pane/layer properties the low-res cached/static view remains frozen till the viewport is panned, zoomed or rotated.
This behaviour did not happen before probably appearing either after a recent gpu driver update or the installation of Windows 10 Creators Update.
My current setup consists of the following:
- Windows 10 64-bit 15063.540
- Rhinoceros 5 SR14 64-bit (5.14.522.8390, 22/05/2017)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4500U
- RAM: 16 GB DDR3
- IGPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400 (driver version: 126.96.36.19903 (188.8.131.5203))
- DGPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 750M (driver version: 384.94 (184.108.40.20694)) *
- The system uses Nvidia Optimus technology