Recently installed Rhino BETA, "This Build of Rhino WIP is Expired"

I have recently downloaded both Rhino WIP and Rhino Inside Revit, and when I attempt to open Rhino WIP by itself, it gives me the error “This Build of Rhino WIP is expired, Please download and install the latest build.” When I click “Download,” It then says “Rhino requires a license to run. Rhino will now exit” before opening the download page. This has rendered Rhino WIP unusable, although I can use the regular Rhino 6.

I have attempted to re-download the installer (double checking that the email used for my Rhino 6 license is the same as the one provided), and reinstall the whole thing, but still have had no luck. What could help solve this problem?

Thanks.

Now that Rhino 7 is released (no more WIP), just download the Rhino 7 eval and you will be good for 90-days.

Hi Bob, All,

It looks like the Beta link is still allowing people to down load that build, when you follow this link: Rhino 7 BETA 1 Now Available!

But this in on my phone so I can’t confirm.

Maybe a redirect to the trial download page makes sense here?

G

I edited the page to go to the main download page.

Cool Nathan, the Rhino for Linux version is missing in that link. Or you haven’t made that one public yet?

G

It’ll be published if it ever gets written, obviously.

Linux on subscription only would be hilarious :rofl:

Thank you for letting me know! I have gone ahead and downloaded Rhino 7 Evaluation. If I understand correctly, there is no beta or WIP version of Rhino I can use with Rhino inside Revit, just Rhino 7?

Indeed just Rhino 7, we’ve graduated past the WIP and BETA stages of Rhino 7 (: