Problem regard to pop down the Maze shape

I would appreciate if you could help me for the following questions that make issues for my geometry:

  1. I would like to use a single surface and apply the maze pattern and the noise only to certain parts of it not having 2 surface extend to other one.

  2. Is it possible to fill the holes at the bottom of the geometry? I only need to have two holes at the top as a location of the two columns with small depth.

  3. I want to pop out the maze shape within the geometry. How can I change the depth of the maze pattern without changing the overall height of the geometry? (if you look at the cross section I need to lower the black line to like red one) since I want to make it with CNC.

    pop_down_holes.gh (44.4 KB)