Printing doesn't match viewport

Hello! I’m a long time lurker of the forums but this is the first time I’ve had a seemingly basic issue that’s stumped me.

I have been absolutely in love with the look of the Monochrome view added in Rhino8. However, this is the only view I cannot get to accurately replicate in print.

My first hurdle was realizing printing directly to a printer makes the image completely unreadable for some reason, with ultra thick line weights. Then I realized printing Rhino to PDF gave me undesirable behavior with inconsistent shading and random missing lines.

Settling on printing to JPG, I’ve still found that I cannot get the exact same result from my viewport.

Is there any advice? I made a fairly hyperbolic example below. The first image is a screenshot of the viewport, the second is what it looks like in print, and the third is my print settings. The intent is to just be able to get an accurate representation in my viewport of what I can expect to print. I can probably recreate the first image by adjusting line weights manually, but I don’t want to have to trial and error every time I want a specific outcome already represented in my viewport.

y