Non-english text removed in vector print

Similar issue to the linked posts, in rhino and print preview everything looks normal

But after printing, all non-english text gets removed, it’s not even leaving blanks or something like that:

If I use raster printing then it’s fine, only in vector printing

1 Like

Hi -

Yes, that’s a known issue. I’ve added this thread to the report - RH-68835.

As a workaround change the font to one that supports all needed glyphs directly. To find such a font i used this tool: Character Identifier tool – Keyman Blog

Same here. From Rhino 8, RhinoPDF is implemented to Mac version and same problem starts to occur.