Need help with Apply Displacement

Hello,
I need help with Apply Displacement function. I am beginner, so I have a few questions.

How to connect displacemet mesh with cross sides? How to know which parameters use in Polygon Mesh Detailed Options to make it work? And when I made cross a mesh and tried to join ir with displacement pieces those pieces just became flat, all displacement were gone. Also after making this, im planning to bend my cross. So whats the right order? First bending or first meshes and displacement? sorry for my bad English. cross.3dm (951.1 KB)

Hello - you can sub-object select (Ctrl-Click) the outer faces in the object and apply displacement just to those faces - is that what you mean?

-Pascal

Sorry for not being clear. I was talking about those small gaps between displacement surfaces and cross inner corners. I tried Mesh Repair Wizard but I don’t know what parameters I need to use.

Hello - if this is for rendering only (?), make the textured surfaces larger so they penetrate the vertical walls slightly, and the vertical walls a bit deeper. i.e. make sure they intersect fully.

-Pascal