I checked this destination and indeed found a couple of XML files.
I’m running a laptop and external monitor which is my main screen, but even after disabling the laptop screen, Rhino inside Revit starts in a smaller window and with dislocated Panels as shown in the video.
Because my regular Rhino Beta is opening correctly (fullscreen and with panels in the correct positions), I tried to copy Default XML and give it the name of RiR XML - that didn’t help.
Also, I tried to delete RiR XML files and start Revit without them - without any change.
Deleting every file from the settings folder completely, affected my Rhino Beta UI but Rhino inside Revit starts the same as it was.