Monolith not working

I have downloaded and installed the plugin on rhino 6. Their website is offline and the program doesnt do anything and it doesnt load anything in grasshopper. Does anyone know what is wrong?

An error occured during GHA assembly loading:
Path: C:\Users\michi\AppData\Roaming\Grasshopper\Libraries\Monolith\MonolithGH.gha
Exception System.IO.FileNotFoundException:
Message: Could not load file or assembly ‘MalachiteNet.dll’ or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

but the file is there and its unblocked

@michielspaapen did you try downloading from food4rhino? (https://www.food4rhino.com/app/monolith).

yes I did, installed it but its not working

Same. I’ve tried to run the Plugin on Rhino5 and also on Rhino6 didn’t work. On my other Laptop runs without any problem. Also when i give the command _GrasshopperLoadOneByOne i can see that it has been loaded on grasshopper but nothing appears at the end.Monolith

Hello. for those who looking for monolith information, I just found their blogs, which still works until I post this reply. Here’s the link

For the plugin installation, just simply double click on their installer file (.msi format), and it will running in your grasshopper automatically. I use Rhino 7

Hope it helps!