MacOS Catalina / sidecar

When will we have Rhino in this list? :wink:

Philip

Does it need to be on this list? Because most of this Apps should have a benefit from a pressure sensitive input. For my opinion this should’t necessary for rhino.
For me it will be enough to get Rhino on the tablet with the pencil input but without pressure sensitivity and this is also possible without this list (what I heard at the moment)

Don’t understand me wrong I love to look forward to use my Ipad as an wireless monitor to do CAD Stuff! And I think the guys from McNeel have ambitions in this, too. :wink:

1 Like

Hmmm, I don’t really know - as I don’t know how sidecar works (I don’t have the beta version of Catalina installed). I just thought that having Rhino on the list would would make the ‘integration’ more complete :slightly_smiling_face: The developers will know.

Philip

I think basically the sidecar is just like another display. And with some special Apps you are able to use the special functions of an IpadOS device. I herad much about other programms on the beta and they mostly have no problems with this new “second display” function. But I think to say what really happens we have to wait for the real release. Because Apple seems to be a little bit tricky with functions in the late betas :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is a good video who shows the actual side car work flow -> looks great :slight_smile:

Nice video - thanks!

Philip