Karamba model: Cant find node

Hi
I am trying to use Karamba, and all my trials were just regarding basic lines and very simple structures.
now that i started working on this complicated structure, it keeps giving me this error:

1. Solution exception:Could not find node at (2548.02058549423/1513.67953222763/1.03940214073738) where support number 0 is attached.
    This never goes away, regardless of whatever I change in the input.
    Attached is the file im working on.

Best regards.
shading structure karamba.gh (356.1 KB)

Hi Khled,
you need to flatten your input for the elements and supports and there should not be any problems. If you do not flatten the input you will see that you have multiple models in your setup. It is not necessary for you to input the points in the AssembleModel.
best,
Matt

Hi I am also facing same issue.
IMG20220307123904
I want to assign supports at the end of the column, but when I assign support its giving error. How to resolve this ? I am new to grasshopper and Karamba. Thanking in advance

Hi,
did you make sure to flatten your inputs in the AssembleModel component?

You need to make sure that the supports points are actually points in the model. The AssembleModel component also has a tolerance, where points within a certain threshold (default 0.005m) are snapped together. Please check this too

Thanks for your reply, yeah I check for every thing you mentioned. Please check I am attaching model

ROOF KARAMBA.gh (18.5 KB)

As mentioned, please flatten the inputs so that you do not create multiple models:

Karamba3D uses the same data structure in Grasshopper, so it is important that the data is maintained properly.

I am also unable to solve similar problem and i Have tried each solution provided here,please help me solving this

Please provide more insight into your problem with a description or screenshot

I have the same problem, as well. How to fix it?
karamba.gh (32.1 KB)

Hi, you need to convert your surface into a mesh before converting that to a shell. Otherwise Karamba3D will automatically convert your surface for you. Your points on a surface clearly do not match to the mesh vertices.

you should take a look at our video tutorials: Karamba3D Tidbits #18 - Simple Shell on Vimeo

I have fixed it. Thank you

hoq do you flatten the surface - you keep saying it’s what we need to do but don’t tell us how

I guess you are referring to flattening the inputs. This is an fundamental workflow in Grasshopper: What does it mean to graft or flatten? - Grasshopper (grasshopper3d.com)