Is there a way to Convert SBSAR materials to other formats?

Hi.
Trying to render in Keyshot with Substance materials using simple projections [without UV] … and I can’t figure out how to do this… ? I was unable to find the way to bring the materials from Painter without UV baked into them [not sure if that’s the right way to describe it…]
And since Rhino is welcoming to Vanilla SBSAR. Is there a way to convert them into either .mtl / .axf / .u3m [the formats Keyshot likes]

thanks a lot
Akash

With a Substance material selected click on Substance in the Type dropdown and select Physically Based. It probably exports as MTL when exporting your model as OBJ. Or alternatively try Custom instead of Physically Based

Thanks @nathanletwory
I’m trying, but it seems it only saved 2 of the 7 maps with the Obj and as separate png files not an Mtl.

any idea what am I doing wrong?

thanks a lot
Akash

Our OBJ exporter doesn’t know much about PBR material I guess, maybe try the custom material? Exporting a material to MTL format always will have textures saved as separate image files. There still should be a MTL file, where you can see the references to those image files.