Is there a reverse function of "unroll", which can roll back what has been unrolled to the same reference suface?

The “unroll” function is quite good. However, after I unroll some curves accoring to a reference surface, I make some changes on the flatterned curves, and I want to roll them back to the referecne surface. I searched anc can’t find such a function.
Could anyone give some suggestion?

Thanks a lot!


That’s it!
Thank you so much, David!