How do I connect multiple different curves/surfaces to create a single 3D object?

I would first like to apologise as I am very new.
I’ve got a bunch of curves/surfaces that are all different that I’d like to combine to make a single 3D object. (Image below)

I’m having trouble with finding a simple command that would do this for me (If there is any).
The closest I have found is from the video below, but it would most likely mean I would have to draw the curve with ‘curve: interpolate points’ myself like shown in the video and hope that it works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIXrmHsk4WM

Does anyone know a simple way to do this? Open to different methods that might work.

How much experience do you have with 3D modeling?

How much experience do you have with designing in 3D?

How much experience do you have with Rhino?

Before getting into the details of Rhino commands some questions about your your design intent.

How do you want the sections to be connected?

If you had the sections as pieces of thin plywood mounted in space, do you know enough of what you want to be able to sculpt between the sections with clay?

Can you draw lines between sections showing where you want the surfaces to be?

The number of separate curves in each section varies. How do you want the transitions to be made?

What do you mean be “a single 3D object”? Do you simply mean everything is connected together, or something more detailed?

What is the origin of curves?

How will the result be used?

Thank you for responding.

Q. How much experience do you have with 3D modelling?
A. Majority of my experience with 3D modelling is with AutoCAD, which is very primitive.

Q. How much experience do you have with designing in 3D?
A. Not much. I’m an architecture student and mostly work in 2D design which later becomes a 3D model (with the primitive AutoCAD).

Q. How much experience do you have with Rhino?
A. I’ve probably spent around 30 hours of learning Rhino 6 and have only just upgraded to 7.

Before getting into the details of Rhino commands some questions about your design intent.

Q. How do you want the sections to be connected?
A. A continuous surface that flows from one section to the next (preferably flows like the example below. Please ignore the floors, I am referring to the exterior design). I wouldn’t want the inside to be hollow (which I think would be called a ‘closed’ object?).

Q. If you had the sections as pieces of thin plywood mounted in space, do you know enough of what you want to be able to sculpt between the sections with clay?
A. No. I wouldn’t mind if it was generative. Something that an AI would try to work out for itself to get the best possible smoothest flow (hopefully).

Q. Can you draw lines between sections showing where you want the surfaces to be?
A. I could, but it would be time-consuming and would prefer to avoid this incase I don’t get my desired outcome. I will obviously draw the lines if there is no other way.

Q. The number of separate curves in each section varies. How do you want the transitions to be made?
A. They would break off and form ‘an arm’ and either branch out or rejoin later on in the sequence (example below).

Q. What do you mean by “a single 3D object”? Do you simply mean everything is connected together, or something more detailed?
A. Simply everything connected together, like I refer to above as a ‘closed’ object?

Q. What is the origin of curves?
A. I’m unsure what you mean by this. The inspiration behind the curves?

Q. How will the result be used?
A. It’s part of the design process and the end product will be a ‘model’ of inspiration to ultimately design a building (example of a model that can be used as inspiration to design a building below)

I’d like to add that I use youtube and look elsewhere for tutorials, so if you’re able to help, you won’t need to teach me every little thing. Talk as if you were talking to someone with a decent knowledge of Rhino. I don’t want to waste too much of your time.

Many thanks for your help so far,
Ryan.

Rhino does not differentiate between a solid object and a closed but hollow object. Solids are represented in Rhino by closed surface. This is different than some other CAD systems.

Any NURBS object incorporating your sections will have to be a polysurface, a single surface is not possible.

It may be possible to create a SubD object using the curves, but decisions would be needed on how to connect the curves.

Did you import the curves from another source or did you create the curves? If you created the curves did you have an idea of what you want the completed object to look like, or did you just create random curves?

Have you designed any 3D shapes in Rhino based on your creativity?