How can I apply texture to different meshes/faces with the same scale?

How can I apply texture to different meshes/faces with the same scale without creating new material?

I want these faces not to be merged as one object.

You can control the behaviour of the material onto the objects with Rhino’s material mapping controls.
Best practice is to have one V-Ray material with a repeat of 1 in U and V and control the repeat on the object with the surface mapping controls. You can copy the mapping settings from one object to the other with the paint brush tool:

Marc, thanks for the explanation. From looking the image above, which mapping technique would be most appropriate for their situation? E.g. surface, planar, box…

I’ve attempted to read up on Rhino’s mapping but I am struggling to understand in which scenario to use each of them. I have an identical condition to the original post, two adjacent objects displaying differently scaled textures.

I did it. It is my first model of a building in Rhino and first time using V-Ray. The front wall (with windows) is created of many planes/meshes exploded from a SOLID object. Texture on a big plane outside is a photo taken and edited by me. I used a default projection and cuted windows shape after that (following it in RENDERED VIEW). I have got exact dimensions of a building and I tok the photo using 105mm lens from a good angle. I had to correct only a little bit to have 90 degree angles and fit to the same proportions as in reality.
The frames around windows have mesh splited into two, because outside part is bricks and inside part is white paint. For these bricks I used another photo (only bticks) and CUBE MAPPING (projection). First I used V-Ray material with a repeat of 1 in U and V as Marc mentioned. The top of the wall around whole building is exploded as you see on the picture. I need it for different layers because of my idea to prsenting the building, sometimes without right or left wall.