This seems to only happen with the wardrobe. I have it placed on a floor, but the 2d projection appears on every floor.
Anyone find a fix?
This seems to only happen with the wardrobe. I have it placed on a floor, but the 2d projection appears on every floor.
Anyone find a fix?
Hi @Joel_Laurino this is a bug that happens to VisualARQ objects driven by Grasshopper definitions when they have a Plan view representation different than the model view representation. We have fixed this bug in the next VisualARQ 2 release that we will publish next week.
Thank you!
Hello, I still have the Problem. All Furnitures on every VisualARQ Layer appear in every 2D Section. Is it fixed ? My VisARQ Version is 2.0.17.11944.
Thank“s a lot
@BenjaminGerner yes, this should be already fixed. Try it out with the 2.0.18 version that is currently available. If the problem persists, please send the model to visualarq@asuni.com and we will check it out.
Hello, yes, the problem still exist, i send the model. Thank“s again
The problem still seems to exist even in the latest VisualARQ3 version as of writing this.
Hi @Haris_Papadopoulos Are you using Rhino 7 or Rhino 8?
Can you please send us the model where this happens? you can post it here or send it to visualarq@asuni.com
Thanks
I am using the latest version of Rhino 8. I will send it privately via email as soon as possible. I am also experiencing a bug with the slab in which I will further clarify on the email.
Thanks for the response.
Hi @Haris_Papadopoulos I look forward to seeing your file and check for any errors.
Sorry, I didnāt have time to send but it seems that with the 3.6.1 update it got fixed ![]()