EditPythonScript no longer works!

After the most recent Rhino 6 Beta install (21 Dec), I can no longer access the Python editor. Typing EditPythonScript in the command window does nothing. At least that I have detected so far. This was working fine and then suddently stopped. I re-booted my computer. No change. I in-installed Rhino 6 Beta and re-installed. No change. I checked Rhino 5. Works fine.

I think this may be related to how Rhino 6 Beta is iconifying the Python editor while running a script. The environment acts like the Python editor is open because when I change the file in Rhino 5 and then come back to Rhino 6 Beta, it detects that the script was changed and asks if I want to update it. So the editor is running but I cannot find its icon to bring it back on screen,.

Help! I really want to work in Rhino 6 Beta but will now have to go back to Rhino 5. Bad.

Regards,
Terry.

If you have your taskbar at the bottom you may have moved somehow the editor so that it is essentially off screen. At least I was able to hide it that way.

To check if that might have happened open Tools > Options > Advanced. Start typing Python in the search bar and look for IronPython.ScriptForm_Location. Edit the value and press reset to default. Close Rhino, and restart ir. Do you now get a usable Python editor?

/Nathan

Without doing what you suggested, after 4 hours the editor showed up within the screen bounds again. So I am back in business and can follow your procedure the next time this happens.

Thanks for your response.

Regards,
Terry.