Duplicate layouts when creating PDF on Rhino 7

When creating a PDF from my layouts, Rhino 7 is sometimes making random duplicate pages, increasing the total number of pages in the PDF. I can avoid the issue by going back, manually typing the page range to be all of the ages, and saving over my incorrect PDF. However, this is obviously irritating and takes time out of my day in each instance it occurs.

Hi Wesley -
Are you using the Print or the ExportAll command to create a PDF?

Are there specific steps that more often lead to that happening?
-wim

I’m in the habit of going to the print screen, adjusting settings as needed from the print window, then selecting “save as PDF” from the drop menu at the bottom of the print window.
It will actually show me in the preview that it is going to create extra pages if I’m paying attention. For instance say it’s going to print 6 pages even though my layout only has four, and I can use the arrows to flip through and see the duplicates. However I’m usually working so quickly I don’t often catch it. And it only happens maybe 1/4 times that I create a PDF.

Hi Wesley -

Could you try the ExportAll command for a while and see if that behaves better?

The “Save as PDF” feature from the Print command is a macOS feature and we have no control over how that works - and doesn’t work.

Exporting as PDF will use the Rhino PDF writer that we continuously improve. For example, the Rhino PDF writer will also save the Rhino layers to the PDF file so that external programs that support that will also see those.
-wim