Curtain wall on irregular surface?

Hi,
im new to Visual arq with lots of problems…for instant,
can we make curtain wall over an irregular surface? like in the picture i am not able to make curtain wall over the triangular area…can we make that?

Hi,
It’s not possible to create curtain walls from irregular surfaces right now. And it’s not possible either to create triangular shaped curtain walls or extend that existing curtain wall in your picture to fill the triangular gap. You will need to fill it with Rhino geometry or create the entire curtain wall with Rhino geometry.
We will take this example into account for the future development of the curtain wall object.
Regards,

ok…thanks…
btw there’s another problem, can we select only the cells of curtain wall and group them separately? any group selection option? actually the prob occurred when i had to materialize the cells in Lumion; in order to materialize the cell i have to select each cell separately and set the material. So do we have any solution for it?

Hi,
It’s not possible to edit the cells in place (unless you explode the curtain wall object).
But you can create a curtain wall style that fills the cells with other curtain walls. That way you can combine different designs of curtain walls and assign different materials to the Cell component of each curtain wall style.
Regards,

Hi, I wonder if there has been any updates that are being looked into curtain wall on a custom surface?

The option to create curtain walls from surfaces is in our wishlist, but I can’t tell yet when this feature will come true. I’ll let you know if there are any news.