considering buying rhino, but still on the fence about maybe some other packages. sicne R5 has been out a while i suppose r6 is around the corner so i have a couple of questions:
- when approximately is r6 estimated to hit the market ?
- is there a list somewhere of what the major changes/improvements/new features will be ?
- will r6 still run on Windows 7 ?
- if i wait and buy r6 when it comes out, will r5 be included or will i then only be able to download/use r6?
- is rhino usually pretty backwards compatible with 3rd party apps/plugins, so for example is there a chance that older versions of CAM or Render packages will still install and work in r6 ?