[Bug] Unable to Perform Multiple Sel Faces Extrusion (FIXED)

Just updated Rhino 7 to SR9.

Reporting that the bug in SR8 still exists in SR9, at least on my computers. Still unable to perform multiple selected faces extrusion using gumball.

2 Likes

It works properly on my Rhino 7 SR10 (service release candidate). Have you tried to update the program?

1 Like

Hi Bobi.

Really appreciate the info. So, if you tested it on SR10 candidate and the bug seemed to be fixed, then I believe the next SR10 official release would fix it as well. I’m just gonna wait for the official one.

Stay safe and stay healthy. Again, big thanks!

Cheers

1 Like

I use the last SR10 Release candidate for several days and it works just fine, so if it’s essential for you to have a fix to the issue with extruding of multiple faces, you could freely update your Rhino now. :slight_smile: Cheers

1 Like

Just updated to SR10 official release.

The bug seems to be staying. I’m attaching another video, recorded in SR10.

2 Likes

I can confirm that extrusion of multiple faces does not work in the latest Rhino 7 SR11 (7.11.21257.7001, 2021-09-14) ether. :space_invader:

1 Like

Logged as RH-65651 Extrusion multiple subobject selection in polysurfaces broken.

2 Likes

I just tested a fix for this, if all goes well it should be available in a service release candidate (7.12) sometime next month, possibly in the week of the second Tuesday of the month.

3 Likes

Awesome. :slight_smile: Thanks for the quick fix!

1 Like

Really appreciate for the prompt information, @nathanletwory

Looking forward to it! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

YES!!! Thank you @nathanletwory and dev team! The bug is fixed now in SR 12. Love you guys heaps! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like