Any way to forward the benefit of ANTIALIASING enjoyed in the on-screen image to the individual Animation Frame Images BO-2?

Any way to forward the benefit of ANTIALIASING enjoyed in the on-screen image to the individual Animation Frame Images BO-2 ?

I used to use with INCREDIBLE success - the Rendered Viewport to run my Machinery process animations. There I had the benefit of Antialiasing along with a PERFECTLY USEABLE (re: GORGEOUS) on-screen result captured to the images I’d compile to my Animations.

I DO NOT live inside Bongo, as it represents my (preferred) vehicle for only about a quarter of my Deliverable Product. However, when I DO need it, I REALLY NEED IT ;=) !

Right now I’m running BO-2 MOST PREVIOUS release, and RH-5, both rolled back to their pre-final update (most recently made available). I look forward to trying AGAIN to make the migration to _CURRENT RH-5/6-BO-2, but until they get a couple of IMPORTANT on-screen presentation speed-bumps ironed out, we’re staying - for NOW - at RH-5/BO-2.

Machine: I7-3.4/4.4Ghz, 24Gb RAM, NVIDEA GTX1060/6, 1TB SSD Primary.

Loss of ANTIALIASING as described here is my KEY stumbling block right now, so ANY meaningful help would be greatly appreciated -

THANKS !

Charley.

(Wim Dekeyser) #2

Are you saying that factory-default Rendered display mode in Rhino 6 is not antialiased on your system?
Please post the result of the Rhino 6 SystemInfo command here.

No, I’m saying that the result that gets written out isn’t antialiased. With this help, go back and re-read the question. The first line of the question covers it.

Thanks -

C.

(Marika Almgren) #4

As Wim said it would help us if you can post the info from SystemInfo in your v6 here. It’ll tell us about the specs on your machine, even if you’re using Rhino 5…

Can you please post a result of the bad antialiasing you’re seeing?