2.3.7 broke hidden view

See screen shot:

Wireframe here:

VisualARQ objects seem to be completely invisible while Rhino 3D geometry comes through decently and Rhino 2D Geometry comes through in some points.

Hi Roi, what Rhino version are you using?. I’ve got your file and everything shows up fine with VisualARQ 2.3.7. in Hidden display…

I updated to the newest SRC and VisualARQ. So i’m not sure if it’s one or the other?

I can confirm that I have got the same issue - Rhino version SRC 12

Hi,

Yes, I’ve been able to reproduce this issue in Rhino 6 SR12, so I think there is a bug in Rhino 6 SR12.

As Rhino 6 SR12 is still a Release Candidate and it is not recommended for production, plase roll back to Rhino 6 SR11 if you need to use VisualARQ.

Enric

I’ve found the problem: Rhino 6 SR12 takes into account the alpha channel (transparency) when drawing lines. VisualARQ is using an incorrect alpha value when drawing the contour lines in Hidden display mode, but as it wasn’t used in previous versions, we didn’t see the bug.

I’ll fix it in VisualARQ 2.3.8, scheduled for this Wednesday. If anyone needs the version before, just let me know and I’ll send you.

Regards,

Enric

1 Like