I’m hoping that someone can help with a problem we are having since installing The Zoo on our SBS2011 server and registering our v4 and v5 upgrade licences a couple of days ago.
- The Zoo has been installed successfully, our two licences registered, and are now recognised on the ZooAdmin screen on the server. I have attached a screenshot, to confirm this.
- At this point, close examination of the status shows that two licences are available.
- However, this is in contradiction to what I am seeing on the screen of any workstation, when I go to Options - Licences. This shows that one licence is in use, and the other is not visible.
- If I launch Rhino on another workstation, it will tell me that the single licence -12534 is in use.
- I seem to have some type of conflict between what the Zoo Server thinks is going on and what each workstation regognises.
Any ideas about where I am going wrong? Is this because I went through the “convert licence” route and should have just uninstalled all Rhino copies from our three workstations, then reinstalled everything as a network licence?
I hope someone out there can help.