Licensing Error: "All licenses are currently in use"

We are a Team of two users and one Rhino 6 license, shared on the Cloud Zoo (accounts.rhino3d.com). When we close Rhino on one computer, and try to open on the other, we get the error. Cloud Zoo web interface indicates one license is in use.

The only way we’ve been able to fix the problem is to re-start the computer that is holding on to the license. Is there a less disruptive fix? Am I overlooking something or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance…

The license should be released in a matter of seconds unless there is a communication problem.
I’ve assigned this to the developer.
He will likely have a few tests for you to try to figure this out.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Steven,

That should definitely not be happening. In rare cases it can take us to a couple of minutes to release a license, but usually it is a matter of 2 or 3 seconds.

Does this problem occur on any device or just on one specific computer?

If you don’t mind, can you PM (private message) me one of your license keys? That way I can start investigating this problem.

Thanks,
AJ

Thanks for the quick reply. I forgot to mention, our internet connection has been fine. I also had this same problem at home, with a different license and different computers.

I’ll PM you my licenses now.

Hi Andres,
I am having a similar issue with the license I just procured for my team. I stumbled upon this thread and thought it would be a good idea to reach out to see if you are still active in this group and could assist in resolving this.

Thank you,
Cash

You might also want to contact sales@mcneel.com by email (or phone) directly, they might be able to help you faster.

Will do. Thank you!