Wish: Option to keep Tick rate

Hi,

I setup a first part of an animation from tick 0 to 114 and it works quite nice for 60s duration. Now I added a second part from tick 114 to 186. I miss an option to set a tick range but keeping the tick rate. For example I like to render a preview of the new added range only.

It could be nice if the tick range could be changed and a flag option “keep tick rate” allow to get the same rate always. If the flag option is set than the user should also be able to set the animation range at the time line too. So the user should be able to define a range and it would perfect match to an exist animation no matter where and how long the range is.

Sounds like an useful basic feature or? :wink:

-Micha

Micha,
In Bongo 3 WIP the Timemanager is introduced. Could you please take a look there to see whether that fits you requirements?
Luc

Hi Luc,

thank you for your hint. I installed the latest Bongo 3 now and the command _BongoTimeManager doesn’t work, the button from the toolbar start it but it’s not found. Also it’s not on the list of commands of the plugin.

But it looks like Bongo 3 is running … maybe you have a version for internal use only. :wink:

-Micha

Ah, I got it running and it’s perfect! Great tool! :star_struck:

1 Like