Wish: Model in fullscreen mode

Work in full screen and place a kind of button in the corner to lock the screen and not exit with two simple touches of the ESC key since by mistake one double-taps and minimizes to the normal viewport. The full screen function is very useful for not seeing any buttons and modeling through a command that is faster and with a visually clean interface, but there is a problem that some commands do not work in full screen mode, for example scaling, it should be enable all commands to work in full screen.

Hello - how does scaling not work? Also, you may want to use OneView when in fullscreen mode, as well as a popup toolbar, if you do not already do that.

-Pascal

The scale command does not work, for example, I type my SC aliases when I am in full screen and it does not work, oneview is very useful, but I got used to digitizing commands for top view, perspective, etc. The most useful thing for me would be to be able to block the fullscreen mode so as not to exit with double ESC and that all my aliases work there, it would be great to work with a large screen without icons (only focused on the model)

1 Like

Scale works fine for me in Fullscreen, yet I do like the idea of having an ā€œEscape overrideā€ when working in Fullscreen so tapping Esc twice will not bring you back to normal mode. Not as a default, of course, so that users who enter fullscreen by mistake can easily go back to normal with Esc.

Hi all - in V8 it will be quite easy to toggle all panels and toolbars off and on without using the FullScreen command at all.

-Pascal

1 Like