VisualARQ 2.0.13 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the issues reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of changes:
- License is no longer attached to the Windows Product Id, to avoid requiring to repair VisualARQ after a major Windows update.
- Grasshopper Components:
- Baked VisualARQ objects now have the selected layer.
- In some cases, the Grasshopper add-on was not loaded if Grasshopper was loaded before VisualARQ.
- Grasshopper Styles:
- Object defined by a Grasshopper style where not correctly generated on documents using cm or mm as units, due to tolerance errors.
- Fixed a crash when an exception occurred while a definition was evaluating.
- Parameter value for a Grasshopper slider with an expression is now correctly obtained.
- Added support for latest versions of Zoo Server 6.
- Area of walls was not correctly computed.
- Stair control points din’t work in some cases.
- VisualARQ objects weren’t shown when printing multiple layouts.
- Removed “Elevation” property from the “vaWall” command, as it was ignored.
- The step page in the new stair style wizard was empty.
- Fixed a crash when computing the section or plan view.
- Fixed a crash when pressing the “Cancel” button on a style editor dialog.
- Fixed a crash when opening a document modified outside VisualARQ, where a layer with a name was moved inside another layer, and a new root layer with the same name was also created.
- Fixed a crash when closing a document after some layout have been deleted.
- Fixed a crash when selecting multiple slabs with the Slab Properties panel visible.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- VisualARQ objects inside blocks or linked files are not shown correctly in plan and section views.