VisualARQ 2 Release Candidate 4 is now available for download. This is the last Release Candidate before the final version of VisualARQ 2, that will be released on September 28th.
Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of changes:
- Templates now include many new styles.
- Templates now include some document parameters.
- Templates now use Realistic and Conceptual display modes.
- Translation almost finished in Spanish, French and German.
- Command “vaWallSetPath” now deletes the curve.
- Renamed tab “Parameter” to “Source” in the table style editor.
- Templates are installed in a “VisualARQ 2” folder.
- VisualARQ Grasshopper Components now display the error description instead of an error number.
- New objects uses rounded distances when the document is using feet or inches units.
- Conceptual display mode shows darker line color.
- Grasshopper Component “Block Explode” has been renamed to “Block Decompose”.
- Grasshopper Components “Get Property” and “Set Property” now accept Point and Vector values.
- Print color was not used on VisualARQ objects when printing in vector output.
- Some hidden cells were added in the tree inside the curtain wall style editor.
- Some mesh edges were not drawn in hidden display mode.
- Custom parameters with a “By style” value selected were not correctly copied.
- Objects and styles from Grasshopper are now scaled.
- Non-solid section hatches were not shown on the style editor.
- Fixed display of section hatch on VisualARQ objects inside rotated or scaled blocks.
- Fixed a bug that may hang Rhino when computing hatch too dense.
- Fixed a bug when doing multiple bakes of a door in Grasshopper.
- Fixed a bug in IFC when importing windows with frame.
- Fixed a crash when opening a file generated from an import.
- Fixed a crash when creating a space from a curve.
- Fixed a crash when loading VisualARQ if Grasshopper was already loaded and a definition was opened in the canvas.
- Fixed a crash when creating a style from a Grasshopper definition that contains parameters with non-latin characters.
- Fixed a crash when creating an annotation style from a Grasshopper definition.
- Fixed a crash when updating a linked block.
- Fixed a crash when copying a window using a Grasshopper style.
- Fixed a crash when canceling a block import using the Element style editor.
- Fixed many translation bugs.
- Fixed memory leaks.